Saturday 14 November 2015

Children's Day


There are somethings, we cannot buy
One of such thing is our CHILDHOOD
Enjoy the Spirit of CHILDREN'S DAY.
HAPPY children's Day.

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉






Image result for children day imageTo the child in you

They told me to behave maturely, so I forgot how to be naughty.

They told me not to be naive, so I forgot how to be innocent.

They told me not to trust easily, so I forgot to have faith.

They told me life is unfair, so I forgot how to be fair.

They told me that this is a fake world, so I forgot how to be genuine.

They told me bigger is better, so I forgot the little things that made me smile.

They told me money is the prime source of happiness, so I focused on earning money and forgot how to be happy.

They told me my time for playing games was over, but I didn't listen to them this time- I learnt to play other games.

They told me everything comes with a tag 'conditions apply', so I forgot how to love unconditionally.

They told me you're an adult now, so I forgot how to be a child !


On Happy Children's day -to the child in you! You are now old enough to be a child again😊

####################
Image result for children day imageEk bachpan ka 
zamana tha, 

Jisme khushiyon ka 
khazana tha; 

Chahat chand ko 
paane ki thi, 

Par dil titli ka 
deewana tha.

Khabar na thi 
kuch subah ki, 

na shaam ka 
thikana tha; 

thak haarke aana school se, par khelne bhi jaana tha.

Maa ki kahani thi, 
pariyon ka fasana tha; 
barish mein kagaz ki naav thi, har mausam suhana tha.
Image result for children day image
Har khel mein saathi the, 
har rishta nibhana tha; 
gum ki zuban na hoti thi, 
na zakhmon ka paimana tha.

Rone ki wajah na thi, 
na hansne ka bahana tha; kyon ho gaye hum itne bade, isse achha to 
woh bachpan ka zamana tha....
Happy Children's Day..😇

No comments:

Post a Comment