11 FORMULAS FOR GROWING OLD WITH GRACE:
1. Live in your own place to enjoy independence and privacy.
2. Hold on to your bank deposits and assets with yourself.
3. Don't depend only on your children's promise to care for you when you grow old as their prioroties change with time.
4. Expand your circle of friends to include those who will outlive you.
5. Do not compare and expect nothing from others.
6. Do not meddle in the life of your children. Let them live THEIR life not yours.
7. Do not use old age as your shield and justification to demand care, respect and attention.
8. Listen to what others say but think and act independently.
9. Pray, but do not beg, even from God. If at all, ask for his forgiveness.
Last 2 IMPORTANT ONES ....
10. TAKE GOOD CARE OF OWN HEALTH. Apart from Medical Attention, eat Best Food in the Best Way (you can afford) & Try to Do your own Work ...
11. DO NOT RETIRE FROM LIFE.
You are not ALIVE, unless and until you start LIVING!