SURGICAL STRIKE HAPPENED TO YOUR POCKET FOOL.
got this off Floyd Sumit Chaterji 's page.
The Masterstroke Policy of Demonetization:
The media is hailing Modi’s demonetization of old 500 and 1000 Rs note as a masterstroke policy on curbing the menace of black money.
Let’s have a look into few figures.
• What if I told you that total Bad Loans of Indian Banks right now is close to Rs. 6,00,000 crore.
• What if I told you that PSU Banks are in a miserable condition right now, and need immediate infusion of money to shore up their lending capacities?
• What if I told you that few weeks back credit rating agency Moody’s had stated that Indian Banks require Rs. 1.25 lakh crore capital infusion?
• What if I told you that in July 2016 the Centre injected 23,000 crore into 13 Public Sector Banks?
• What if I told you that Jaitley said it in 2015 that the Centre would pump in more than 70,000 crore in PSU banks in coming 4 years?
What if I told you that this demonetization is nothing but a measure to infuse money in those ailing Banks so as to shore up their lending capacities?
Can’t you see people queuing up banks to deposit their hard earned money, waiting hours for their turn?
What other “Masterstroke” would have made this possible?
Just trigger the panic button by stating that your old 500 and 1000Rs. currency is no longer a valid legal tender, and
Voila!!! People are queuing up since morning to deposit their hard earned money.
To curb the menace of black money? By bringing in new Rs. 2000 note?
You don’t curb black money by bringing in notes of higher denomination.
In fact, you are now simplifying hoarding of black money by bringing in new notes of higher denomination.
Ok. So what would banks do with the fresh infusion of money from public pockets?
Lend of course. That’s what their business is.
And to whom would these banks then lend their money to?
So sweet of you :p
You are in the deposit queue dear.
The following are in withdrawal queue:
(Note: the figures in bracket are their present repayable amount which they owe to various banks)
10. GVK Reddy (GVK Group) (33933 Crores)
9. Venugopal Dhoot (Videocon Group) (45405 Crores)
8. L. Madhusoodan Rao (Lanco Group) (47102 Crores)
7. G M Rao (GMR Group) (47976 Crores)
6. Sajjan Jindal (JSW Group) (58171 Crores)
5. Manoj Gour (Jaypee Group) (75163 Crores)
4. Goutam Adani (Adani Group) (96031 Crores)
3. Shashi Ruia & Ravi Ruia (Essar Group) (101000 Crores)
2. Anil Aggarwal (The Vedanta Group) (103000 Crores)
1. Anil Ambani (Reliance Group)(125000 Crores)
The govt. just carried out a surgical strike in your pockets, and now you are running like chickens.
That’s how crony capitalism works.
Now call me a Conspiracy theorist or whatever you like !
An open letter written to the PM BY A common man.
Mr Narendra Modi, who the hell do you think you are??? Who has given you the rights of disrupting a common man's life like never before??? If your corrupt machinery can't find out black money, it's your problem. How a man on the street is concerned with that?? In fact we have such a parallel economy just because of your corrupt income tax department whose officers have amassed unprecedented amount of money. Why don't you go and first catch them?? Similarly politicians living in the very vicinity of your 7 Race course have unimaginable wealth. Why don't you go for their neck?? Same time your industrialist friends to whom you are so benevolent are the root cause of black money funding to all the political parties including your BJP. Why don't you penalize them?? Do you feel yourself to be valiant only by harassing and victimizing a common man?? Can the wizard in you imagine the chaos that the country is going to face from tomorrow?? Please don't blame people for violence, arson and looting out of their frustration. There will be citizens of India dying just because you want to gain some filthy political mileage. Who will be responsible for those tragedies?? Just answer me one thing Mr Modi, do I have to go to work tomorrow or take a leave and stand in endless lines waiting for my turn?? And what if I fail to make it to the bank counter or what if the cashier tells me that they've no more currency left?? And then what about the next day and then next and then further next?? Are you wanting to be some kind of a super hero or what?? The maid, the small vendor, the milkman, the auto wala, the teacher, the college going kid.... who's spared from your created chaos??? If you had so much of wisdom, Mr Wise, you could have introduced those new currency notes six months back and given everyone a chance to sustain his or her normal life. And then may be you had all the privilege to cancel old currency overnight. Though that is also questionable. Because how can you dishonour your own promise to honour a currency note signed by your very own RBI governor??? If you have problem of fake notes, create a machinery to filter that out. If you have problem of jehadi funding, make your intelligence more powerful. Which India penal code has allowed you to harass 1.25 billion people just because you have failed to fulfil your dreams??? And whoever says that black money is good?? That jehadi funding is in National interest?? That fake notes are acceptable?? But how at all on earth you can punish the entire nation for just some people's misbehavior?? Please take a note Mr Modi, today the nation was in shock. But for sure it is going to react from tomorrow. It's written on the walls. Well you can't see that is your problem. The nation has raised you to its helm. The very same nation won't think twice to throw you off your chair. Either rectify your doings at its quickest, or be ready to face the curses of 1.25 billion, with no exception. And yes, for heaven sake do not quote the incident of 1978 when 1000 rupees bills were called off. At that period of time not even 1 % of Indian population had seen that bill with his naked eye. It's value today is not less than 25000 rupees even by a most conservative estimate. While today even a beggar on the street is not without a few 500 rupees notes. Please stop playing according to your whims. Your intentions are doubtlessly very much in the nation's interest but your method is nothing short of Sheikh chilly who also sat on the same throne in Delhi as yours. You won't loose anything by becoming little more practical. Otherwise who's not with you in the nation building?? Please be assured that we all love India as much as you do. But then that's not our only business. We have to live a common man's life too, fulfilling all its trivial obligations. You used to boast the other day that you are a CM meaning a common man . Will you please come out and live the life of a common man for a day, may be tomorrow???
Analysts are predicting that it will take at least five years to know that whether the price, public is paying today was worth it or not . But the government must declare the cost of the move also so that the public can judge whether the move was worth the cost !!!
Can only hope and pray , that the vision with which this order has been enforced, may we get to see it soon
Effects of ill planned, wrongly executed noble idea:
1. More then 5cr people are going to loose jobs.
2. Poor people, farmers and small traders are going to be most effected.
3. Winning UP election is not end of the world. More elections are to follow.
4. 50 crore people exchange 4000 rs a week and deposit 1.5 lacs in sb account can make all money into white.
5. If Pakistan can copy old notes, it can also copy new notes. It's not a rocket science. It will take maximum 3 months. And that currently is more easy to circulate as whole of India is cash starved.
6. Real estate, branded goods, vehicle, cash on delivery, cement, steel, logistics, entertainment, easy spending for wedding all going to have irreparable damage and people will loose jobs.
7. Terrorism finance is done through wire transfer and new fake notes.
8. How many crore man hours of this country is going to be wasted in standing in bank que.
9. So called black money holders will stack new notes within 6 months.
10. It has only led to black marketing of gold, essential commodities.
11. It's only harassment to 125 crore Indians just to show world. Pakistanis must be happy that they have rattled entire India without a single bullet.
12. Media sitting in AC cabins and common man is yet to feel the pinch.
13. Corruption will continue in new currency and all works will stop till it comes to circulation.
14. India is gone back 3 years at least and people loose faith in currency.
15. For people to hide currency, they may use 500€ bills each note is worth 35000 rs. or 2000 Singapore $ each note worth 85000 rs.
Over all, it's like you put your own house on fire just to drive a rat out.
OPERATION SUCCESSFUL BUT THE PATIENT DIED!!