Saturday 12 September 2015

My Life

I have been in hospitality industry for 33 years at different places.
I love learning all the time, I have encountered at least 30 to 50 new faces every day, but all I wants is to return to my native place after retirement.
It seems like it was yesterday when I joined this industry. I have started working as a steward and then went on to get raised in my designation for 33 years.
At times I had worked double shifts with a short 30 to 40 minute break.
I have noticed that the trend, eating habits and life style has changed over the years  
I have had a chance to see many famous people at different places in my life – filmmakers, politicians, and business man, Time has left its imprint on me. I look a lot older now. I like it this way.
The day I joined hospitality industry, I was told to be impersonal and never get close to my customers. At times I could never just be a waiter or an indifferent onlooker.
Time has really flown!  As one gets older, one is more drawn towards one's home. I want to relax; I want to be with my wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment