Friday 8 July 2016

For the *PUNNY* people....

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ *_Clever Puns_* ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

☢ Lightning sometimes shocks people... because, it just doesn't know how to *conduct itself*...

☢ A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is the period... it marks the end of his *sentence*...

☢ A rule of grammar... double negatives are a *no-no*...

☢ Sleeping comes so naturally to me... I could do it with my *eyes closed*...

☢ Atheists don't solve exponential equations... because they don't believe in *higher powers*...

☢ It's raining cats and dogs... well, as long as it doesn't *reindeer*...

☢ I relish the fact that you've *mustard* the strength to *ketchup* to me...

☢ My new theory on *inertia* doesn't seem to be gaining *momentum*...

☢ The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a *seasoned veteran*...

☢ What did the grape say when it got stepped on... nothing, but it let out a little *whine*...

☢ If you don't pay your exorcist... do you get *repossessed*...

☢ Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends... but, what would be the *point*...

☢ I was arrested after my therapist suggested I take something for my
*kleptomania*...

☢ A hungry traveller stops at a monastery and is taken to the kitchens.... a brother is frying chips. "Are you the friar?" he asks. "No. I'm the *chip monk*" he replies...

☢ Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring... the doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've *dyed* a little inside...

☢ What's the definition of a will... it's a *dead giveaway*...

☢ Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was *a-salted*...

!!!!
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

No comments:

Post a Comment