To operate a Hotel the following licenses are required.
Documents required for obtaining the licence from different authorities are:-
1. Duly registered Lease Agreement between the owner and operator.
2. Completion certificate of the building from concerned authority.
License to be obtained:-
1. Fire License from Fire Department
2. Boarding and Lodging License from Police
3. Health License from concerned MCD
4. FSSAI certification for Kitchen
5. Liquor License from Excise Department
6. Lift license
7. Registration Certificate from Shops and
Establishment from Labour Department.
8. Registration Certificate for GST from Sales Tax
9. Registration Certificate from EPFO
10. Registration Certificate from ESIC
11.Registration Certificate Foreign Exchange
Regulation from concerned authority
12. Registration Certificate from FRRO, in
connection with Foreign Tourists.
These are the necessary Licenses to operate a Hotel/Lodge/Resort etc.
Stop calling workers by their old titles. .
Please address them by using their new titles ! They have gone thru SKILLFUTURE, WSQ and e2i Workfare Program.
OLD: Garden Boy
NEW: Landscape Executive
NEW: Plant nutritionist
OLD: Petrol attendant
NEW: Fuel transmission technician
OLD: Car Cleaner
NEW: Vehicle Image Developer
OLD: Water Pump Operator
NEW: Aqua line Executive
OLD: Lift Operator
NEW: Vertical Movement Specialist
NEW: Front Desk Executive
NEW: Printed Document Handler
NEW: Business Communication Conveyer
OLD: Telephone Operator
NEW: Communications Executive
OLD: Window Cleaner
NEW: Transparent Wall Technician
OLD: Temporary Teacher
NEW: Associate Teacher
OLD: Tea Boy
NEW: Refreshment Technician
OLD: Garbage Collector
NEW: Environmental Sanitation Technician
NEW: Security Enforcement Executive
NEW: Automobile Propulsion Specialist
NEW: Domestic Management Executive
NEW: Food Technician
NEW: Oral Research and Evaluation Executive
Finally, (Don’t laugh)
NEW: Wealth Relocation Specialist
Post a Comment